Monday, May 2, 2011

Me complaining

Pretty much, I'm a big baby. I know I shouldn't be making such a big deal over a simple 10 day field ops.. But emotionally, I feel like he is gone for Afghanistan. Seeing all his gear packed up. Smelling his gear. Prepping the night before. Dropping him off early in the morning. It's bringing back some memories. When I dropped him off, I felt like I needed to stay till he HAD to go. But I was like, It's just 10 days. And made myself drive.
I miss looking forward to him coming home in the afternoon. And having dinner with him. And even though we can butt heads often, he's my soul mate and the very best friend a girl could wish her husband to be. My day isn't complete without him in it. I am so looking forward to when he EAS's. Then everyday, and every year is a full and complete year. No dark months. So next week better get here quick cause I want him home :( ha. And so does our baby boy.
I honestly can't wait to have him out. I do not want to worry about if we get Christmas together... or Birthdays.. Or first words.. So terrible.
I enjoy my husband home. I enjoy it so much, I married him. SO! He should be here with me riiiiiiight... NOW!!
Here's for wishful thinking.

2 comments:

  1. sweetie, you have every right to complain when he isn't around. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to complain! Get it off your chest, and it's especially nice because you can vent to everyone, including us. We understand your pain, having had military boyfriends and a long distant one, I know the ache of having to leave. It feels like you may never see that person again. It's really tough. Strength comes from within but it also comes from unity. :) Let us, your friends, be your support. It's natural to miss him!! But thankfully it's only 10 days, that's less than 2 weeks. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy my friend. :) <3

    ReplyDelete