Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day 2011

By far this is the best Valentines day I've ever had. It was so sweet and not crazy.
I went out with baby to get my husband a balloon, which Noah insisted he got him one too. Lol. Then I drove on over to the flower shop where I got a bunch of simple carnations. When I was shooting the breeze with one of the owners of the stand that I have gone to since I could remember (First time meeting the owners) and telling them about Noah and how my hubby wasn't here to see him born they told me to pick out another bunch of flowers cause they love locals and support military families. How amazing is that? People have such kind hearts. I also set up his card, a couple of cheesy heart glasses and put a bottle of grape juice (fancy grape juice! *Not kidding, lol*) on the chill.
I started to play with Noah and Michael walks in with some roses hidden behind his back and a chessey smile. The BEST Valentines Day gift in the world!! My hubby home with me. It was just icing on the cake that he got me pretty pink roses. I made a quick simple dinner of Tri-tip and cheesey scalloped potatoes. Took all of 40 min. to make. Then cookies and milk for desert.
Noah has been an EXCELLENT eater!! He ate sweet potatoes and oatmeal for dinner. Polished him off with a bottle and a few lullabies.
What a perfectly wonderful day :) I honestly couldn't be more happy.
Here's some pics of tonight:
Dinner

Daddy and Noah

Too silly haha
Him telling me it's time for bed

My little sugar


The set up I made for Mikey
*Please note the camis so wonderfully placed on the chair after he came home :)*

MY ROSES @>-----^----- Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment