Tuesday, February 1, 2011

That's it!!

So that's it. I'm done.  It's been a long tiresome relationship but I think it's time to break up. That's right! I'm talking about you, you stupid extra 20 lbs of weight. You've been hitching a free ride for much to long and I'm going to dump you quicker then you can say "Just one more cookie wont hurt!"

I got my guns loaded too. Portion control research and application, gym going (With day care whoo hoo) and beach walks 3 times a week.

I'm aiming this weight loss to when Noah turns 1 year. Which is a lb every 2.5 weeks. Doable I hope?

No more mom jeans.. I demand my old wardrobe back!! The sun will shine extra hard the day I dust the top of that box off and put my little black dress on.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Em! You go girl! lol.
    Btw, you and I must be on the same brain-waves because I actually made a rseolution this year to lose 15ish pounds by summer (or at the latest autumn). For the past year i've gained 13 pounds do to the fact that my mom lived with us for awhile. Teamwork man, teamwork.
    I work out at the school's gym twice a week, do yoga and dance once a week, eating healthier and learning to "stop", and once the weather warms up going on my 6 mile walk 3 times a week again.
    All i can say, I'm proud of you for not wanted to be "just"

    ReplyDelete